Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Our 8th Anniversary

Today is our 8th anniversary. And I was totally forgot about it. Until my hubby surprised me with a lovely card and a beautiful gift at 12.30 am last night. At that time, I was so surprised, speechless and ashamed that I couldn't remember my own anniversary.


Pathetic.


To redeem my mistake, I bought him an anniversary card and planned for a nice dinner for this weekend..


I don't know why I always forget things.. unfortunately important things like birthdays, anniversary.. However, I never forget my kids' and sisters' birthdays. I am so lucky that my husband doesn't really mind about this (doesn't he?).


Anyway.... Happy Anniversary to us. I am so grateful that we've been blessed with what we have right now. Of course there were ups and downs. There is no such thing as a perfect marriage. But we have gone through them and we have been successful so far. We complete each other strengths and weaknesses.


Semoga ikatan perkahwinan ini terpelihara dan berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat. Amin.


No comments:

Post a Comment