Monday, August 3, 2009

The Result

My period was 2 weeks overdue. I did 2 tests, but it were negative. After I completed my training last week, I went to a clinic to confirm. But it was also negative. I was worried. Is there something wrong with me? The doc said that I should perform another test after 3 days and must be done first in the morning after I wake up. And I did. The kit's indicater was slowly.. very slowly showing the result. And it was....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
POSITIVE



Yes, ladies and gentleman. I am pregnant.



I got mix reaction for this. Part of me is happy, excited and thankful. Another part is confused and feel not-so-ready for this. Previously, this is a news that I have long awaited for. But because I currently did some commitment, I did hope not to get pregnant at least until Sept 09.

Anyway, I thank God for this. Alhamdulillah. I really...really...really... hope that this will be a boy. 2 girls plus a boy would be a nice combination, isn't it. Or maybe 2 girls with 2 boys? Arkk.. larat ke nak pregnant & beranak lagi.... we'll see...

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! sukernyer dengar berita gembira tu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq..aku rasa macam gabra juga ni.. sebab aku tak mempraktis benda-benda utk dapat anak lelaki masa tu.. tak expect la katakan.. hihi.. kau doakanla aku dapat baby boy yea..

    ReplyDelete
  3. izwa.. tahniah.. hopefully ianya boy.. aper pun semoga anak dan ibu selamat dan sihat..

    ReplyDelete