Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Will Survive

My hubby is in JB from last Tuesday. Yeahh.. his work condition requires him to go outstation a lot. I think at least once a month. After I found out that I am pregnant, I was wondering if I can cope with all the houseworks and the kids whenever he is out of town, if I have to go through all the pregnancy symptoms.


Miraculously, I survived.


Maybe because I haven't had any pregnancy sickness like morning sickness, headache and all that, I feel quite ok although I usually feel tired whenever I came back from office. But I managed to do all the house chores and handle the kids. I hope this will continues throughout the pregnancy term.


However, I need something to refresh me up. Lately, I've been busy with my works and I think I deserve a good treatment for myself. I was toying with the idea of getting a good treatment at spa and was seriously considering of taking one day leave for that purpose. I was actually planned to take leave today. However, my hubby advised me not to as he was worry with the H1N1 outbreak.


I was a bit angry at his dissaproval first. But then I realized that he was right. The disease has been spreading throughout the country and the world. How many have died of this deadly disease so far in Malaysia? And so I heard and read that some of the victims did not really show the symptoms of H1N1. Oh my, this is terrible. I think everybody should be worry about this. Therefore, there should be less activities in the public. Alahh.. tak dapatlah nak selalu pergi jalan-jalan..


But somehow we need to go out, don't we? As for me, I love going shopping. It is not necessarily to buy any merchandise but the feeling of walking in the shopping complex itself giving me some sort of theraphy. I am blessed to have to work in my office as it is very near to shopping areas. So you see, that's how I release my tension and refresh up myself.


Therefore, I am going to get my theraphy during this lunch hour. Muahahhaa...


No comments:

Post a Comment